The next Private Ground Class
begins on September 20, 2016
Seize the opportunity of an
Call 450 656-0678
At The Shop
NEW ARRIVALS !!
CFS et CAP - All the data for terminal et enroute phases VFR et IFR - New Edition
Don't take off without making sure your charts are up-to-date!!
trusted gear for the bush pilot... and others too
the best value for the price in the industry
The professional Pilot training may be considered as a complete professional training, taking you from a novice up to a professional Licensed Pilot with Multi-Engine and Instruments flight ratings, while passing first through the private pilot stage which is is the first step of the complete curriculum, then called "ab-initio" training.
The professional pilot training however, may also be considered as an independent, complementary training a logical evolution of the competencies acquired by a private pilot wishing to get a greater autonomy by improving of his level of competency and security.
The flight training is carried out on a Cessna 152, 172 or Katana DA20-C1. It can be started immediately right after obtaining the private pilot licence. Tax credits are available for those wishing to make a career in the industry.
Note: Color blindness is somehow a handicap to the commercial licensed pilot since it prevents him from flying at night. Therefore, a candidate suffering from color blindness may obtain his commercial licence, but it will be limited to daytime flight only.
For information regarding the next ground course schedule, call us at 450 656-0678
- 80-hours ground school
- A 100 question Transport Canada exam with a passing mark of 60%
(the exam must be passed before the flight test).
- 65 hours of flight training (35h with an instructor and 20h in instrument flight training)
- A pre-flight test under school supervision.
- A flight test under supervision of a Transport Canada inspector.
- A 300NM navigation (in straight line) including 2 en-route landings.
- Total of 200 flight-hours , of which 100 hours as pilot-in-command.
- 5 hours introduction and advanced course for GPS training including a certificate for this formation
- Immersion in English language during an IFR navigation Quebec/Ontario.
- gravel runway landing practice
- Air photography
- Towing of advertising streamers
- Traffic surveillance
- Sightseeing tours
- Air taxi in single-engine during day
- Single-engine or multi-engine cargo
- Fire patrols (requires single-engine IFR rating)
- Bush pilot (requires seaplane rating)
- Flight instructor (requires instructor rating)