Smiley waving

Last News

The next Private Ground Class
begins on September 20, 2016
Seize the opportunity of an
Early-booking rebate
Call 450 656-0678

Have you heard about the Program for Continuing Education Encouragement?, call for detail!

At The Shop


Canada Flight Supplement & Canada Air Pilot


CFS et CAP - All the data for terminal et enroute phases VFR et IFR - New Edition

VTA et VNC Charts

Cartes VTA et VNC

Don't take off without making sure your charts are up-to-date!!

Cessna travel bag

sac cessna

trusted gear for the bush pilot... and others too

ASA AS-H1 headset

sac cessna

the best value for the price in the industry

Follow us on Facebook

Contact information

4850, Route de l’aéroport
Québec, Canada
J3Y 8Y9
Tél : (450) 656-0678
info @
9am to 6pm every day

» Contact page

Foreign pilot students

Would you like to complete your flight training in Canada and more precisely in Quebec ?

To achieve this you'll have to get a student visa issued by the Canadian Embassy.

For french-speaking candidates (European citizens) you must send your request to the Canadian Embassy in Paris, either by fax or by email at or even by land mail at the following address:

Ambassade du Canada
35 Avenue Montaigne
Paris, 75008

Meanwhile you'll also have to obtain the Quebec Acceptance Certificate(CAQ).
You may contact the Delegation Générale du Québec in Paris by email at, or by fax or at the following address:

Bureau d'immigration du Québec à Paris
Délégation générale du Québec
87-89, rue La Boétie
75008 Paris

In Belgium you may contact the Quebec General office by email at or by fax 32.2514.2641

Your request must specify that the studies will be conducted in a flight school and you'll have to attach the proof of enrollment into our school under the form of a certificate of registration with us, a certified copy of your passport, two pictures and You will have to justify of the necessary funding to cover your education and living expenses for one year in Canada (about 18000$ Canadian). Some fees will be requested by the Embassy to get your visa delivered.

Following reception of your $2,000.00 deposit, we'll send you a receipt of your registration with our school. You may send your payment by bank transfer (swift) it will be credited in the account we will open for you in our accounting system.

We invite you to check the following links below:

For those wishing to start their academic training or training for the student pilot license (PSTAR) see the following link

To prepare your arrival, you may read the Transport Canada AIM, the CARs and the RIC-21.

For any further information, please contact Éric Raissac.

Airplane blue shape logo